-
June 15th, 2002, 12:30 PM
#1
Inactive Member
be me here today.
Michelle
xx
-
June 15th, 2002, 12:53 PM
#2
Inactive Member
i always see you here daylay btw even if there ppl and posts "new that is" you just lure don't you [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 15th, 2002, 01:56 PM
#3
Inactive Member
*jumps up and down*
I'm here! i'm here!!!
You'll know i've been here later when you come back and see every thread replied to by me [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 15th, 2002, 01:58 PM
#4
Inactive Member
You'll know i've been here later when you come back and see every thread replied to by me [img]wink.gif[/img]
***************
I'll know cos I'm here now [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx
-
June 15th, 2002, 02:05 PM
#5
Inactive Member
-
June 15th, 2002, 02:09 PM
#6
Inactive Member
but your invisible....
****************
I know [img]smile.gif[/img]
<---is the invisible moderator [img]smile.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx
-
June 15th, 2002, 02:13 PM
#7
Inactive Member
<---is visable for today [img]tongue.gif[/img] but who knows wot tomorrow holds
-
June 15th, 2002, 05:04 PM
#8
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
but your invisible....
****************
I know [img]smile.gif[/img]
<---is the invisible moderator [img]smile.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
*wonders why you are invisble*
-
June 15th, 2002, 05:07 PM
#9
Inactive Member
*wonders why you are invisble*
******************
and if you`re here now [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
June 15th, 2002, 05:26 PM
#10
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
*wonders why you are invisble*
******************
and if you`re here now [img]smile.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
*thinks she is*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks